- Designed in cooperation with some of the finest foraging instructors.
- 12 common plants/fungus of North America
- 12 different designated uses with part indicator icons
- ”5 Steps of Identifying Edible Plants” by Samuel Thayer
- ”Rules and Ethics of Foraging” by Merriwether
- 12 listed field uses listed.
- Includes Common and Scientific Names
- Beautiful and accurate botanical illustrations.
- Made and printed in the USA!
Foraging is an art that's all but lost in today's modern society but can make a huge difference in your life. It is often argued that the caloric intake necessary to sustain a human being over a long period of time cannot be wholly remedied by plant foraging alone. It is also well-known that food is low on the priority of needs in most survival situations. However, foraging for medicine, vitamins, and calories can provide real life-saving benefits beyond sustenance